Black Coffee Recipe – How to make black coffee? Black coffee is simply coffee that is normally brewed without the addition of additives such as sugar, milk, cream, or added flavours. Black coffee is a low-calorie drink, and does not contain fats or cholesterol hence helps in facilitating weight loss.
- 2 Tablespoon Coffee Grounds
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar (Jaggery)
- Rinse your moka pot and add 1 cup of water to the water tank.
- Place the filter on the tank and add two tablespoons of coffee grounds.
- Screw on the coffee collecting chamber on top and place Moka pot it on a low flame.
- As the coffee brews, it'll collect in the collecting chamber.
- Add sugar or jaggery into the coffee cup and pour over the coffee.
- Serve or drink.
- Use freshly roasted, good quality coffee beans.
- Ensure the beans are powdered to fine to medium-fine grind size for Moka pot.
- Freshly brewed coffee helps to lose weight if consumed in moderation.
- If you like your coffee sweet, you may use a sweetener of your choice.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverage, Coffee
- Cuisine: World
- Calories: 10
Keywords: Black Coffee, Black Coffee Recipe, How to make black coffee