Delectable Cranberry Sauce | Best Ever Cranberry Sauce
Delectable Cranberry Sauce | Best Ever Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry sauce is an essential part of every holiday meal. Cranberry sauce cuts through the heaviness of all the other dishes. It’s light, it’s bright, and it’s actually pretty healthy.
- 2 Cup Cranberries Rinsed & dried
- 1/2 Cup Fresh orange juice about 1 large orange, 100ml)
- 1/2 Cup Water 100ml
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Wash & dry the cranberries, zest and juice the orange (3 minutes).
Take fresh cranberries in a saucepan for cranberry sauce. Place them on high heat (1 minute).
Add water, sugar & orange juice to cranberries and bring to a boil (3 minutes).
Simmer for about 10 minutes, or until all cranberries have popped (10 minutes).
Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Enjoy! (1 minute)
- Discard any shriveled or mushy cranberries.
- Pick and discard the stems from cranberries.
- Zest the orange first, setting the zest aside and then juice it.