Aioli | Garlic Mayonnaise Super Easy Allioli or Homemade Aioli Recipe
Aioli | Garlic Mayonnaise Super Easy Allioli or Homemade Aioli Recipe - Learn to make creamy, tangy, garlic aioli or allioli at home & elevate your vegetables, or fish.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic minced fine or mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Make your mayonnaise with olive oil. Mayonnaise Recipe
Mince the garlic finely. You can even mash it.Simply sprinkle garlic with salt and mash to a paste using your chef’s knife.
Mix mashed garlic, lemon juice into the mayonnaise using a whisk. Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes before serving.
- Use fresh lemon juice to make aioli.
- Since this is a recipe for homemade aioli or allioli, you should make your mayonnaise with extra virgin olive oil.
- If you don't have mayonnaise and an immersion blender with a cup handy, you can make the allioli in a food processor. Simply combine egg, garlic, lemon juice, water, and mustard in a food processor.