Saffron - Saffron Tea Recipe | How to make Saffron Tea
Saffron - Saffron Tea Recipe | How to make Saffron Tea - Saffron Tea or Kesar Chai is one refreshing beverage that can enhance your mood and relieve stress. This sweet, subtle infusion also helps maintain the heart, improve your skin health and even enhance eyesight.
- 1.5 Cup Water
- 15 gram Saffron Roughly 10-12 Strands
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger Grated
- 0.5 Piece Lemon
- 10-12 Piece Fresh Mint Leaves
Bring a cup of water to boil
Add saffron strands.
Add other spices for flavour (cinnamon, ginger, lemon, and mint)
Let it all steep for 5-6 minutes
Strain & pour yourself a hearty kesar chai.
- Saffron Tea or Kesar Chai is subtly earthy and grassy notes with sweet, floral, honey-like undertones.
- If you like you tea sweeter, simply add some honey to taste.
- You may choose to add cardamom to saffron tea as well if you like the taste.