Date Balls - Vegan & Healthy with Instant Energy Date Balls Recipe
This date balls recipe is vegan & healthy & gives instant energy & nutrition boost. These are called Khajoor Laddu, Khajur Ladoo, Dates Laddu in India. The recipe calls for just 5 ingredients and gets ready within miutes. These are really loved by kids.
- 1 Cup Medjool dates Pitted (Soak them in warm water for 10 minutes beforehand)
- 1/3 Cup Almonds Unsalted & roasted in a skillet
- 1/3 Cup Walnuts Unsalted & roasted in a skillet
- 1/3 Cup Cashew nuts Unsalted & roasted in a skillet
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder Unsweetened
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth (about 1 minute). The mixture should stick together.
1 Cup Medjool dates, 1/3 Cup Almonds, 1/3 Cup Walnuts, 1/3 Cup Cashew nuts, 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
Divide into 12 pieces and use your hands to roll into balls. Enjoy!
- You can add pistachio nuts to the recipe as well and reduce the quantity of nuts to 1/4 cup.
- Do not grind the nuts into a fine powder.
- If you find the dates too sweet for your liking, add a pinch of sea salt to it before processing them.
- If your mix is too crumbly and not retaining shape, please use a tablespoon of ghee or coconut oil to bind.