Biedermeier Coffee | Make Biedermeier Coffee Recipe for an Afternoon Delight
Biedermeier Coffee | Make Biedermeier Coffee Recipe for an Afternoon Delight - a really simple recipe for coffee that is an Austrian favourite. Its a lovely coffee with apricot liqueur with whipped cream spooned on top of it.
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream Whip it stiff
- 1 Cup Espresso I use my moka pot
- 30 ml Apricot Liqueur I used Bols (Apricot Brady Liqueur)
Whip heavy cream till stiff.
To Assemble the Biedermeier coffee, pour the espresso or coffee in a coffee cup.
Add the apricot liqueur.
Spoon the whipped cream on top.
Serve hot immediately.
- Don't use diluted or watered down coffee, it should be short and strong. Brew it fresh.
- Biedermeier can be made Kleiner Schwarzer (single espresso) or Grosser Schwarzer (double Espresso).