Pomegranate & Mint Raita Recipe - Pleasantly Sweet
Pomegranate Mint Raita Recipe is immensely flavourful and refreshing raita using pomegranate seeds and mint leaves with a few spices. This fruity raita is very easy to make and is a perfect accompaniment to any meal.
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds Fresh
- 2 Cup Yoghurt
- 0.25 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)
- 0.25 Teaspoon Dry Mint (Sookha Pudina) 1/4 Teaspoons
- 1 Tablespoon Mint Leaves (Hara Pudina) Finely chopped
- 0.5 Teaspoon Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)
- 0.5 Teaspoon Salt Adjust to suit your taste
Get your ingredients ready.
Shell the pomegranates.
Whisk the yoghurt till smooth. If you feel that the yoghurt is too thick, you can add 4 tablespoons of milk to it
Crush some pomegranate seeds in a lemon squeezer or garlic crusher and extract some juice.
Add the juice to the yoghurt and mix well.
Add salt, red chilli, mint and cumin powder to the yoghurt and mix well.
Finely cut some mint leaves and add to the yoghurt mix with pomegranates. Mix well.
Garnish with a few pomegranate seeds and mint leaves.
Serve with your main meal