East Indian Bottle Masala Omelette
East Indian Bottle Masala Omelette is a brilliantly spicy way to start your day. It smells great, tastes heavenly and gets you all set for a busy day.
- 2 Piece Eggs
- 0.5 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil I used Canola Oil
- 1 Piece Onion Finely Chopped 1 Medium
- 2 Piece Green Chillies Finely Chopped 2 No.
- 1 Inch Ginger Finely Chopped Small knob
- 0.25 Teaspoon East Indian Bottle Masala
- 2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves Fresh; Finely Chopped Small bunch
- 0.25 Teaspoon Salt Please adjust to your taste
Finely chop onions, green chillies & ginger.
Beat the eggs with salt, east Indian bottle masala and chopped coriander leaves.
Heat oil in a frying pan and saute onions, chillies and ginger.
Add the beaten eggs and lower the heat.
Flip the omelette and cook the other side.
Serve with hot paranthas or slices of bread.
Enjoy the bottle masala omelette!