How to make Saffron Rice or Tehri Recipe; Kashmiri Saffron Rice Recipe (Step by Step)
Saffron Rice or Tehri Recipe; Kashmiri Saffron Rice Recipe – This easy Saffron Rice or Kashmiri Tehri, is prepared with aromatic basmati rice simmered in a floral and fragrant saffron-infused broth.
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice Good quality
- 1.5 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Tablespoon Jeera Cumin seeds
- 1 inch Dal Chini Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Piece Laung Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Haldi Turmeric
- 2 Pinch Kesar Saffron
- 2 Tablespoon Milk To soak saffron
- 2 Cups Water
- 0.25 Teaspoon Salt
Soak saffron in warm milk till its mixed well.
Take one cup of good quality basmati rice and soak for an hour.
Heat ghee in a pan and season it with jeera, dal chini, and laung.
Add rice with two cups of water.
Add saffron and turmeric dissolved in milk
Bring to a boil and simmer till done.
Serve hot with the rest of the Kashmiri dishes.
- Use the best quality possible of basmati rice.