Dhaniya Pudina ki Chutney or Mint Coriander Chutney
This Dhaniya Pudina ki Chutney or Mint Coriander Chutney bursts with flavours in each bite. You can serve it with an appetizer or as a side with any Indian meal because it is a perfect accompaniment to perk up the meal.
- 1 Cup Mint
- 2 Cup Coriander
- 2 Cup Mango Peel Finely chopped
- 6 No. Green Chillies
- 1.5 Inch Ginger Scraped clean
- 4 Piece Garlic Finely chopped
- 4 Piece Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 200 ml Coconut Water
- 0.5 Teaspoon Salt
Wash and clean all ingredients for hari chutney.
Remove zest from all lemons and bring out the reserved mango peel from mango and hing pickle or aam aur hing ka achar.
Add all ingredients to the wet grinder to make the hari chutney
Grind everything together till it turns into a smooth sauce.
Remove the hari chutney from the wet grinder and fill it into a bottle.
Keep it refrigerated.
- Clean mint (pudina) and coriander (dhaniya) thoroughly to remove dust and grime.
- Cut and remove hard stalks of mint and save just the leaves. These are inedible.
- Cut and remove the hard bottom stalks/ root of coriander. You may retain the softer ones with leaves.
- Remove the head of green chillies and clean them.