Mango Salsa Recipe | Spicy Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe
Mango salsa recipe with its slight spiciness is just what the doctor has ordered this summer. Mango salsa is incredibly refreshing and can be used as a dip, accompaniment or just as a salad.
- 1 Piece Mango Firm & diced
- 1/2 Piece Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 2 tbsp Coriander Fresh & Chopped
- 1 Piece Onion Medium & diced
- 3 Piece Green Chilies Fresh
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp Pepper
- 0.25 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 0.5 Piece Lemon
Combine mango, red bell pepper, green chillies, onion, coriander, & lemon juice and mix well.
Season with red chilli powder, salt and pepper.
Rest for a few minutes for flavours to integrate.
You can serve mango salsa with nachos, as a dip, or even as an accompaniment to grilled chicken or fish. You can eat this salsa as a stand alone salad too.
- Adjust the chilli factor from red chilli powder to your liking.
- You cam even avoid green chillies altogether and increase black pepper a bit.