Coriander Seeds - Coriander Powder Recipe | Homemade Coriander Powder Recipe
Coriander Seeds - Coriander Powder Recipe | Homemade Coriander Powder Recipe - How to Make Coriander Powder at Home. Making Coriander powder at home. This is how you make fresh coriander powder from coriander seeds.
- 500 gram Coriander Seeds (Sookha Dhaniya)
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
Dry roast coriander seeds for 6 to 7 mins on medium heat till it changes its colour and smells nutty and fragrant.
Move it to a plate to cool completely.
Take it in a blender and powder fine with granulated sugar.
Sieve and blend again.
Remove and store it into a glass container
- Roast coriander seeds on a low to medium heat so it doesn't get burned.
- Keep stirring while roasting the seeds
- Remember to cool the coriander seeds before grinding.
- You can store this in an air tight container for over a month.
- Always use a dry spoon to take coriander powder from the container.