Briefly About Hotel Aranyawas, Kumbhalgarh, Ranakpur
Hotel Aranyawas is an offbeat getaway in Rajasthan, located 166 kms north-west of Jodhpur. It is 81.8 kms from Udaipur & 26.2 kms from Kumbhalgarh, making it an incredible base to explore both these places.
The hotel is located in the Ranakpur – the city which is considered to be one of the most important pilgrimage sites of Jainism.
The resort has been constructed with black stones and boasts of a swimming pool, spa, restaurant and even an organic farm. The resort also offers some truly stunning and panoramic views of the Aravalli hills.
The accommodation is provided in cottages that are spacious and have balconies offering breathtaking views of the surroundings. They come along with modern conveniences, a dressing room and an attached bathroom.
The ambience, jungle feel and rooms are very pleasant at Hotel Aranyawas. It is a preferred hotel in the area for those who want to spend quality time with family or enjoy solitude amongst the nature.
Places to visit near Hotel Aranyawas | Things to do around Aranyawas
- Visit the Ranakpur Jain Temple and Surya Narayan Temple that are just 11 kms away from the resort.
- Kumbhalgarh Fort is located at a distance of 26.2 KM from Aranyawas Resort Ranakpur, this fort is famous for its awe inspiring architecture.
- Ranakpur Dam is more like a picnic spot, this dam is surrounded by an array of large trees and regional vegetation.
- Go for a Ranakpur Jungle Safari, or just trek and go bird watching.
- Visit the Hamer Pal Lake Located at a distance of 32.5 KM from the Aranyawas Resort. It is home to the African cat fishes, the lake attracts loads of nature lovers.
How to reach Hotel Aranyawas?
Falna Railway Station lies 46 km away while the nearest airport is Maharana Pratap Airport, Udaipur. It is easily accessible via well constructed Rajasthan highways.
What are the facilities at Hotel Aranyawas?
- Private bathrooms offer shower facilities and free toiletries.
- Guests can take yoga lessons or enjoy a body massage.
- The hotel can arrange for horse riding or hiking trips.
- The in-house restaurant serves a fine selection of local & international dishes that caters to both vegetarian and non-vegetarian guests.
- Laundry service is available as well as there is a Doctor on call in event of medical emergencies.