How to Make Perfect Classic Scrambled Eggs - Easy, Fluffy & Perfect
Everyone loves Classic Scrambled Eggs. And, when there is so much love, there are as many variants too. And, we shall go to look at them right below.
The key to making perfect scrambled eggs is whisking the eggs thoroughly and vigorously before cooking them. You may even blend them to perfection. Whisking incorporates air, which produces really fluffier scrambled eggs.
A perfect classic scrambled eggs dish makes for a super easy meal with super nutritious protein within a couple of minutes. The trick with classic scrambled eggs is not to overcook them but keep them creamy and soft.
For an easy and perfect classic scrambled egg recipe, all you’ll need is four eggs, a little milk or cream, butter and oil and salt and pepper for seasoning.
You’ll want to use this classic scrambled eggs recipe over and over again.
Scrambled eggs are a great way of making the most of eggs. These are just perfect for breakfast. Enjoy them, served on top of a buttered toast, with bacon or tuna and a cucumber salad for a posh brunch.
Welcome to Eggsland once again. 🙂
“Scrambled eggs have been made, and massacred, for as long as people knew about pots and pans, no doubt.” – M.F.K. Fisher
This is a tale of a well whisked and simple egg, scrambled over low heat, with just enough patience to make it perfect.
My father had an obsession with classic scrambled eggs. So, as a child, I had them often, but it was less as breakfast dish more as a Sunday midday brunch/lunch and with paratha or a couple of slices of bread.
How to Make Classic Scrambled Eggs Recipe Trick – Works Very Well
To keep your scrambled eggs nice fluffy and moist, the trick is to well whisk them and before adding the eggs, make sure to reduce the heat to medium, or even medium-low. Using too high a heat will quickly dry out your eggs.
Another tip is to turn off the heat before the eggs are all the way cooked. This helps prevent overcooking, which is a common problem with scrambled eggs. You don’t want your classic scrambled eggs to be brown on the bottom.
|what goes in?||what kinds?||how much?|
|Milk or Cream||1/4 Cup|
|what goes in?||what kinds?||how much?|
|काली मिर्च पाउडर||स्वादानुसार|
|मखन||१ बड़ा चमच|
- Get your ingredients ready.
- Crack the 4 eggs into a glass mixing bowl and beat them with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed, nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Pour in the eggs. Don't stir. Let the eggs cook for up to a minute or until the bottom starts to set.
- With a heat-resistant rubber spatula, gently push one edge of the egg into the centre of the pan, while tilting the pan to allow the still liquid egg to flow in underneath. Repeat with the other edges, until there's no liquid left.
- Turn off the heat and continue gently stirring and turning the egg until all the uncooked parts become firm.
- Transfer to a plate when the eggs are set but still moist and soft. Serve immediately.
- सामग्री एकत्रित कीजिए। स्क्रम्बल्ड एग आसान और मिनटों में बनने वाली रेसिपी है।
- एक कांच के बाउल में ४ अंडे फोड़ कर डालें फिर नमक और काली मिर्च डालकर इन सारी सारी सामग्रियों का आपस में अच्छी तरह से मिला लें।
- अब गहरे पैन में मखन गर्म कर लें। इसमें अंडे के मिश्रण को डालें और मिश्रण सूखने तक लगातार चलाते रहें।
- इससे अंडे में परत बन जाएँगी।
- परत बनाते हुए अंडे को चलाते रहे। इससे सारे भाग पक जयंगे।
- प्लेट मैं निकाल कर गरम परोसें।
Serving Suggestions - The Perfect Classic Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Classic scrambled eggs are delicious in a breakfast wrap! Not only does it make for an even heartier meal, but you can also take your wrap to go.
- It also makes a great filling for lunch burritos too, especially with some salsa and homemade sour cream on the side.
- In a wrap or sandwich in a breakfast croissant sandwich
- With a paratha – works for breakfast and lunch
- Served with extra sausage or bacon on the side
- With really nice and creamy mashed potatoes.
Recipe Notes - Classic Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Whisking eggs thoroughly and vigorously before cooking them incorporates air, which produces fluffier scrambled eggs.
- Make it easy on yourself and cook your eggs in a nonstick frying pan.
- Use a heat-resistant silicone spatula.
- Make sure to reduce the heat to medium, or even medium-low. Using too high of heat will quickly dry out your eggs.
- Take your skillet off the gas stove when your breakfast scramble looks formed but not runny.
FINALLY, TO SUM IT UP
SOME MORE RECIPES WITH BREAD & EGGS
If you like this article, you can let us know in the comments below or on social media using #gosumitup and tag me @gosumitup. I am always happy to read your feedback and if you liked the dish or if you made the dish. 🙂
Better still, take a picture and post it on Instagram and tag us as #gosumitup
And, keep visiting us for more of such awesomeness. Do bookmark gosumitup.com into your web browser now or simply subscribe to our browser notifications.