Chicken Egg Paratha Roll | The Perfect Snack Recipe
You can make this chicken egg paratha roll with freshly made or leftover chicken. Whatever you have handy to use. Often we have leftover food available in the fridge, apparently of no use but that might be of great worth especially when we feel hungry but lazy enough to cook heavy and hectic dishes.
At that time leftover food like chicken and eggs seem to be a great blessing. Further to this, this effort gives you a better cooking experience by trying new things. I bring to you today a simple yet great chicken egg paratha roll recipe to use your leftover chicken.
Chicken & Eggs – Made from Eachother for Eachother 🙂
Entertain yourself and family in an easy way with this quick breakfast bite or even a school/work lunch.
Feast your taste buds on this protein-packed paratha. It’s a wonderful recipe that works well with kids as well as elders. Chicken and eggs are a combination that can never go wrong. So, this roll made with both will keep you fulfilled through the day.
This chicken egg paratha roll is also popularly known as Chicken Kathi roll, chicken paratha roll, Egg paratha roll, egg roll. A single Kathi roll can be a good option for ur kids, for lunch or dinner as well as breakfast.
India is known for its ‘street food’, countless snacks being made at every nook and corner of every city in the country. One such snack for today… the very nationwide famous – Egg Roll. It is available in various combinations – simple egg roll, with chicken and with mutton as well.
The only difference is that this recipe is made with your leftover chicken from last night’s dinner. This makes it a super quick and yummy chicken egg paratha roll recipe for you.
We all like proteins for our breakfast to have enough energy to go through the day. And, eggs are the easiest conveyers of proteins. When coupled with chicken they add of even more energy. This is what I love for my breakfast on most weekday mornings and sometimes on weekends too.
A good protein blessed breakfast that fills you up well enough in the morning and gives you the energy to tackle a heavy workday. If you know how to make paratha and an omelette then this is very easy to make too.
Here is the recipe for homemade chicken egg paratha roll recipe – the crisp, flaky parathas wrapped with a spicy chicken filling inside.
The Making of the Chicken Egg Paratha Roll Recipe
Arrange hot paratha on a flat surface. Load it and cook the egg. Then, add some cooked chicken pieces in a row. Next, drizzle some lemon juice all over the chicken pieces, garnish with some sliced onion, tomatoes, and chopped coriander leaves. Add a thin layer of mint and coriander chutney. Roll the paratha firmly, and wrap one half of the roll with tissue paper. Fold the bottom part of the tissue paper inside the roll.
And, you are done with your meal of a nice and crispy chicken egg paratha roll recipe.
Chicken Egg Paratha Roll | Chicken Anda Paratha Roll
- 2 Piece Eggs
- 6 Tablespoon Flour For 1 paratha. You can use all-purpose or wheat
- 5 Tablespoon Water To knead the flour
- 1 Teaspoon Oil Tel
- 3 Tablespoon Chicken Leftover & Boneless
- 1 Piece Onions Pyaz
- 1 Piece Tomato Tamatar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves Dhaniya, Roughly chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt Namak
- 1 Tablespoon Mint Coriander Chutney
- 1 Piece Green Chillies Chopped but optional
- Knead the flour and roll the dough into balls.
- Roll out a round-shaped paratha, flatten it really thin and cook on your griddle.
- Cook on both side and set aside.
- Ensure you get your leftover or freshly made chicken off their bones. Set aside
- Ensure you have your mint and coriander chutney ready to go.
- Now, beat the eggs with some salt and keep it ready.
- Heat your pan. And add a little oil (swirl it so that the sides of the pan is also coated with the oil).
- Place the rolled out dough on the hot pan and cook on both sides for a minute each.
- Now lower the heat and slowly pour the whipped egg on the parantha.
- Using a spoon spread it on the entire parantha.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes then remove it from the pan. Repeat for more paratha rolls.
- Remove the cooked paratha with the egg on a kitchen tissue on a plate with the egg side up.
- Now, layer the chicken, chopped coriander leaves, thinly sliced onions & tomatoes on the egg side.
- Add chaat masala and a thin layer of hari chutney.
- Roll it up in the kitchen tissue. You may want to secure the roll with a toothpick.
- Serve hot.
To Sum It Up
Chicken Anda Parantha Roll is your perfect snack recipe. It is really simple to make and highly nutritious.
You can make this chicken egg paratha roll with freshly made or leftover chicken and serve to be relished by your kids and/or elders in your family.
MUST SEE – INDIAN SPICES & THEIR BENEFITS
- Health Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds or Methi Dana
- Health Benefits of Coriander Seeds or Sookha Dhaniya
- Health Benefits of Cumin Seeds or Jeera
- Health Benefits of Ajwain or Carom Seeds
- Health Benefits of Fennel Seeds or Saunf
- Health Benefits of Turmeric | Delicious & Rejuvenating
- Health Benefits of Cloves | The Strong Bitter Sweet Spice
If you like this article, you can let us know in the comments below or on social media using #gosumitup and tag me @gosumitup. I am always happy to read your feedback and if you liked the dish or if you made the dish. 🙂
Better still, take a picture and post it on Instagram and tag us as #gosumitup
And, keep visiting us for more of such awesomeness. Do bookmark gosumitup.com into your web browser now or simply subscribe to our browser notifications.