GM Diet Soup Recipe, General Motors Wonder Diet Soup Recipe
GM Diet Soup has been a matter of discussion for several years now. Having said that, its actually part of every weight watchers diet plan. GM Diet Soup is also called GM Wonder Soup for the nutrition it holds. GM Diet Soup is fat buster and can also be eaten when you are not on the GM Diet. Though, it is imperative that you eat this soup regularly while on the diet plan.
So, I did go through the GM Diet and quite successfully so. As a result, I felt fresh and rejuvenated after it. And I have been able to maintain my weight as well. Furthermore, the weight loss is noticeable as pointed out by many.
GM Diet Soup is one essential that is instrumental in the GM Diet plan. Having said that, GM Diet Soup can be insipid for many as it was for me. Therefore, I tweaked the recipe to suit my taste and the results were quite delicious. And, my tweaks maintained the necessary nutrition and fibre which are essential for weight loss. You can eat the GM Diet Soup in as much quantity as you want while on the diet.
Check out the recipe with photos below and have fun with your weight loss.
GM Diet Soup Recipe; GM Wonder Soup Recipe
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Gizmos: Sauce Pan
- Servings: 8 – 10
Stuff you need for GM Diet Soup Recipe; GM Wonder Soup Recipe
|what goes in?||what kinds?||how much?|
|Tomatoes||Medium size||4 No.|
|Onions||Medium size||2 No.|
|Coriander||Fresh||Half a cup|
|Green Chillies||Chopped||2 – 3 No.|
|Mint||Fresh & Chopped||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||Slice in half||1 No.|
|Black Pepper||To Taste|
|Salt & Rock Salt||To taste|
Process to make GM Diet Soup Recipe; GM Wonder Soup Recipe
- Clean and chop onions and celery.
- Now, clean and quarter the tomatoes.
- Clean and roughly chop the spinach (you can also add some cabbage here. I avoided it due to my aversion to cooked cabbage.)
- Heat water in a pot and add the onions, tomatoes and celery.
- Add the chopped spinach.
- Season with salt, rock salt and pepper to suit your taste. I like it peppery so usually add more of black pepper.
- Mix well and bring it to a rolling boil.
- Simmer once the vegetables have tenderised a bit.
- Add coriander, green chillies, mint and juice of half a lemon. Simmer till these are well incorporated.
- Remove from fire, add the juice of remaining half a lemon and serve hot.
P.S.: You can also make GM Diet Soup in a bigger batch and store in the refrigerator. Heat and eat when the hunger pangs attack.