Watermelon Lemonade Recipe | Easy Recipe for Watermelon Lemonade
Watermelon lemonade is the best way to “beat the summer heat”. It is a very nutritious and refreshing drink during the summers. And, watermelon lemonade can be prepared fresh throughout the year. Apart from keeping you refreshed, it also helps out in flushing out kidney stones.
Once you are hooked on to a lemonade, you’ll find it to be totally irresistible. The watermelon and lemon flavour combination pairs perfectly together.
Watermelon Lemonade is a cool and refreshing drink perfect for a hot summer’s day. The recipe is so easy and delicious, you’ll definitely want to prepare for your family daily.
So, why not go one step better with this deliciously refreshing watermelon based lemonade? Easy, pretty and tasty, it’ll be your go-to all summer long. Summers are made for ice-cold lemonade! So if you haven’t made up your pitcher yet, go on ahead and give it a try!
Make Watermelon Lemonade - Easy Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
Recipe Recommendations & Suggestions
|Cooking Tools Recommended||Recommended Ingredients|
|Use the freshest produce where possible|
The Easy Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
Cut the watermelon into small pieces in a bowl and let it cool in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
Add cut watermelon pieces, honey and lemon juice in a blender, juice it till smooth.
Strain watermelon in a large bowl.
Pour in a glass and garnish with a lemon slice and mint leaves. Add some ice cubes, soda and salt before serving.
Easy Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
- 4 Cups Watermelon Use fresh & sweet
- 1/4 Piece Lemon Use fresh
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Bottle Soda 200 ml small bottle
- 1 Tablespoon Mint Fresh
- 1 Slice Lemon For garnishing
- 8 Pieces Ice cubes
- Salt To taste
- Cut the watermelon into small pieces in a bowl and let it cool in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
- Add cut watermelon pieces, honey and lemon juice in a blender, juice it till smooth.
- Strain it in a large bowl.
- Pour in a glass and garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves. Add some ice cube, soda and salt before serving.
Notes - Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
- Use freshest possible watermelon, lemon and mint leaves for your watermelon lemonade.
- You can vary the quantity to honey depending upon how sweet your watermelon is.
- For a more pronounced flavour in your lemonade, you can use black salt instead of regular salt.
FINALLY, TO SUM IT UP
If you like this article, you can let us know in the comments below or on social media using #gosumitup and tag me @gosumitup. I am always happy to read your feedback and if you liked the dish or if you made the dish. :)
Better still, take a picture and post it on Instagram and tag us as #gosumitup
And, keep visiting us for more of such awesomeness. Do bookmark gosumitup.com into your web browser now or simply subscribe to our browser notifications.